Enjoy running in downtown Lynchburg and experience the beautiful Blackwater Creek bikeway. Every year since its inception, the Point of Honor 5K has been given the distinction of being in the Lynchburg Road Runners Club Race Series.
- The 10th Annual Point of Honor 5K – Saturday, April 7th, 2018 @ 9 AM!
- Race #1 of the Lynchburg Road Runners Race Series!
- RACE PROCEEDS BENEFIT LIFENET HEALTH & DONATE LIFE.
- APRIL IS NATIONAL DONATE LIFE MONTH!
- GO TO WWW.DONATELIFEVIRGINIA.ORG TO SIGN UP TO BE AN ORGAN DONOR.
- Start/Finish: Jefferson Street near Riverfront Park
- Course: Out and back on Jefferson Street, Point of Honor Trail, and Cabell Street loop in front of Point of Honor. WALKERS ARE WELCOME!
- ADA Participants: Contact Race Director at least one week prior to race!
- Awards: Top 3 Male/Female Overall; Top Male/Female Masters (40 & Over); Top 3 Male/Female in each Age Group.
- Age Groups: 12 & under through 70 & over!
- Packet Pickup: Friday, April 6th, 2018, 11AM-6PM,
- Riverside Runners, 2480 Rivermont Avenue,
- Lynchburg, VA 24503, (434) 846-7449, and on race day at race site from 7:30-8:30AM.
- Chip Timing/Race Management: Riverside Runners
- Results: www.riversiderunners.com & www.pointofhonor5k.com
Information: Riverside Runners (434) 846-7449
Race Director: Kevin Shroyer (434) 665-8046
For more information and to register: http://www.pointofhonor5k.com/